- I drive too fast – I have no patience for slow ass effers trying to text and drive. Or driving 5 miles under the speed limit. I just want to get from point A to point B ASAP. I hate driving.
- I cuss… a lot. Mostly at work, but when I get agitated or frustrated the F-bomb comes out anywhere. I’m sorry.
- I have no patience. I hate slow drivers, ignorant people or waiting in line for anything.
- I stress eat. I pretty much eat when I am stressed or bored. So when I come home from work stressed from the drive or work, food and the TV are comforting. It’s hard to lose weight.
- I’m an introvert. Shy. Whatever you want to call it. Never been comfortable around social situations or crowds. Many people think I’m no fun or a jerk because of this. I don’t like happy hours or making small talk. I get pressure at work to be outgoing and attend happy hours and after hours social gatherings. Very uncomfortable.
Birthday Month Top 5 – Things I don’t like about myself
This entry was posted in Life in General and tagged introvert, patience. Bookmark the permalink.