I watch a lot of YouTube, I won’t lie. These are my 5 favorite YouTube channels. There are more, but these 5 I make point to watch.
- Dome Life – this channel got us back into camping. Been following them for a number of years.
- It’s a Southern Thing – funny skits about the South, and pretty accurate.
- Life Uncontained – been following from the beginning for a few years now. They now have 2 kids and a complete house made from shipping containers.
- The Clark Family Creative – this family started learning songs during the pandemic and posting them playing, and they’ve been doing it for a couple of years now. Been on the Ellen show.
- The Texas Bucket List – driving around Texas finding awesome places to eat and showing Texas cultural stops.